Sunday, February 08, 2004

sigh.
what a sad year.
though i dont know her well. still. i can only imagine. what a hard time.

anyhow. 1 more chapter of chinese to go. and i shall study it all over again..knowing how my FANTASTIC memory probably has EVERYTHING in my brain -rolls eyes. grr.
math was horrid. almost drove me to tears till my sis came to my rescue. tys differentiation is serious shit for people like me who is scouting for chain rule/pdt rule qns. cos they only have like 3/4 qns. and it got me all confused. argh. did i mention i completely loathe math?? fpos.

towned yesterday w loverdsf and i got my stila stuff :) happy lover's day again. tho it wasnt v happy ._.
and im disappointed to say i dont think i can manage to be the first 300 people to get the mac playboy lipstick (obv) so i gotta get something else which is a headache.
and i wonder what'll my mums reaction be after she attends the meeting. what a fab timing for vday to take place.
traumatised with all these frigging stress that coulda been done away if i werent in the singapore education system. ok vday pres and depressing news has nth to do with the singapore education system. but everything else always does. sigh.